I'm riding a hand cycle from St. Louis to Washington D.C. on April 28th to promote awareness for
Spinocerebellar Ataxia while raising money for physically disabled children to participate in sports
through Disabled Athletes Sports Association.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Packing Everything But the Kitchen Sink

Lately this blog of ours seems to be turning into this blog of mine..lol. But, Allen's not much of a typer. But he's planning on video blogging via his phone during his trip and uploading them here to this blog. And then I'll probably also still be posting occasionally during his trip.

Allen is starting to pack for his trip and I'm sitting here going over trip logistics. I'm starting to get a little nervous. About missing Allen while's gone, about the girls missing Daddy while he's gone, about all the little things that could go wrong (knock on wood). But, at the same time I'm really excited for Allen. For now I am on a hunt for an affordable gortex jacket. Those babies aren't cheap, $300 on average! Way out of our budget! But their essential...so I'm off to hunt on ebay! $30 gortex jacket, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment